Thursday, September 11, 2014

We as the staff of VOXSTA want to remember the fallen of 9/11, but instead of just feeling sadness, we want to bring a message of hope:

--Today I will live life to the fullest for those who can't.--Diamond Hamler

--Never forget and honor those who have fallen for our country and those who continue to serve.--Devonte Owens

--Today I will be the voice of the ones who fell for us and use that voice to bring everyone together.--Jenny Henry

--Today I won't forget the sacrifice those people made and I will honor it by not taking my freedoms for granted.--Kareem Rahman

--Today we will respect each other more to make our school a more peaceful place.--Khalil Williams, James Chisolm, and Jeffrey Jackson

--Today I will keep a smile on my face because I'm alive and I'm grateful for that.--Chivon Gant

--Today I will keep my Uncle Jason Preston who died in Afghanistan in my heart and honor his memory by gathering with my family and keeping his presence in our hearts.--Dee Starling

--Today I will sacrifice my time and energy to make our community better and safer.--Jaquain Williams

--Today I will ignite the flame to create a new light in memory of those who sought the light and passed through. Thank you to all who have put their light on the line for our darkness.--LJ Gillespie


No comments:

Post a Comment